Stylish and ever so versatile, the maxi skirt is an instant figure lengthener that is trendy, incredibly comfy and quite easy to style, it’s no wonder it continues to be a major trend in recent times – Here are some great ways to take this must-have wardrobe staple from boardroom to a swanky soiree.
1. Pair Maxi with a chic button up shirt, add a structured tote and some acessories for a stylish smart casual look that can go from the office to a lunch date. A fitted shirt and a belt is a great way to balance out the volume of the skirt and keep the look smart.
2. Throw-on a tailored blazer to streamline the volume of the skirt, a cropped style jacket would be a good choice for this look as it would balance out the length of the skirt. Add some fab accessories for a trendy take on the 9 to 5.
3. A basic Tee shirt or Tank and the maxi skirt are two wardrobe staple that can allow for a lot of versaility. Add a wedge for even more lenthening of your silhouette or a simple flat sandal and accessories for that effortless casual look.
4. A fab printed blouse and a maxi skirt is a combination bound to make a bold statement, of course in a stylish way.
5. Consider a glitzy maxi for a glam event if you want to go full-on, or pare down the look by pairing maxi with a sequine blouse and accesories. A bit of shimmer is always a great party look.
6. A highwaisted maxi skirt paired with fashions current obssession ‘the crop top’, is a trendy take on a fab casual look.